06/01/2021

A Quick Update

 I've decided to update all the recipes on the blog to include nutritional values if I can since I've a health app that allows me to log macro and micro nutrients of the food I eat. I started today by updating the salmon fillet with nectarine infusion recipe in the blog post titled "The Feels And A Recipe". Over the next few months every home made dish that I haven't logged into the app before, or can't search the app for, will need nutritional values researched and worked out regardless of whether it's on the blog or not. Except for recipes in Jenna Zoe's Plant-based Paleo cook book which has nutrients. Well, it has macro nutrients but not micro nutrients with each recipe, but that's enough to let me know the minimum information I need for the app and the carbohydrates in a dish for the purposes of how much insulin is needed to cover a meal. So that's the plan for the blog if I'm not posting something, which means I'll have to be active on the blog again even if it appears that there's nothing new on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sensor Issues

My prescription only allows me 2 sensors per month but each one lasts 2 weeks, which covers the whole of February but not every ...