06/05/2020

A Brief Post This Week

I'm lacking inspiration for what to write about so this might be short. I don't know if it's the alteration I made to my insulin dosing or if, somehow, insulin is taking longer to get in my system from certain sites but I've gone low or been close to going low at supper a couple of times in the last week. I'll try lowering my dinner insulin first and see how that goes. If that doesn't work I'll adjust back to 3mmol/l for one unit of insulin and see if that works.
Next week is coeliac awareness week here in Ireland. I'll have to come up with something for that. I can't guarantee it'll be anything special but I'll definitely do something on the blog.
I'll leave it there for today. Feeling a bit drowsy after dinner so I'll try and have a nap.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Eamon! Let us know how the trial and error goes.

    ReplyDelete

Sensor Issues

My prescription only allows me 2 sensors per month but each one lasts 2 weeks, which covers the whole of February but not every ...